Sheet Metal Worker
Concept Air Systems is seeking a 308A Sheet Metal Working for Commercial & Industrial sheet metal work. Applicant must be comfortable with new installations, retrofits, modifications and repairs on a variety of size scales.
The position available will be a full time (minimum 35-hour week) job. Concept Air Systems offer competitive pay and benefits. Pay structure and starting wages will be based on experience levels.
Eligible applicants must have a minimum five years working experience within the sheet metal industry. Additional licenses such as gas (G1, G2 or G3) would be an extreme benefit, however, is not necessary. All applications meeting the five-year experience requirement are welcome.
The following are the requirements for all applicants:
- A valid 308A Sheet Metal Worker License
- Registered with a Valid ID for OCOT
- Valid TSSA G1, 2 or 3 is a benefit
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License with Clean Driving Record (Must be able to provide a Drivers Abstract
- Valid Working at Heights, Scissor Lift/Elevated Work Platform
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Professional Attitude
Applicants must be capable of the following:
- Measure & Send Information in for All Material Ordering
- Interpret Project Drawings
- Work Alone or in a Team Environment
- Follow Health and Safety Rules and Mandates
- Good Team Player
- Organize Themselves
- Own Industry Tools